And the Photo Fest begins!
Photo fest is just a-photo-a-day kind of thing where I will shoot one picture a day and will upload them onto this page. This kept me thinking yesterday about where I should start and since Ramadan started today, I started with a picture which adheres to the same theme. More details could be found here: Introduction: Click here. I hope you will enjoy looking at life from a different perspective.
Feedbacks are most welcome. Not welcomed – loved.
Minor cropping and color adjustments are done where required.
- Day 1 - Ramadan starts
- Day 2 - Sahoor
- Day 3 - Fruits
- Day 4 - Alleyway leading to a staircase
- Day 5 - Quranic Verses
- Day 6 - Sunrise
- Day 7 – Chicken fried rice
- Day 8 – The way I perceived it
- Day 9 – Decorations
- Day 10 – The smell of rain
- Day 11 - Rained like there’s no tomorrow
- Day 12 – ‘Motu’ Marker
- Day 13 – Friends Forever
- Day 14 – Patriotism
- Day 15 – Pink clouds
- Day 16 – Light peeping through
- Day 17 – This ought to have a meaning. No?
- Day 18 – Let’s Celebrate
- Day 19 - A candle light to keep you out of dark
- Day 20 – Sweets are so sweet.
- Day 21 – The clouds changed colours just before it was about to rain – Black to Sea green!
- Day 22 – Life drenched in colors
- Day 23 – Where there’s a will, there’s a way!
- Day 24 – Only if I could fly like you.
I tried my best till the end. I somehow lost the rest 6 pics which is weird. I was being lazy and forgot to upload them onto my blog. How stupid! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this one-pic-a-day kind of thing. It was a totally new idea for me and I enjoyed it very much. These things help you grow in all dimensions by testing your skills and utilizing them in the best of ways. I hope that I do some thing of this sort once more in the coming months [when my academic life is in control :p].
A big thank you to all of those who tuned into this page regularly. Keep visiting my flickr page!